Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Making a Masterboard (Gel Print)

I created a Youtube process video showing how I took one of my gel prints and added some stamping and other mediums to it to create a masterboard. What's a masterboard? My definition of a masterboard is this: a piece of paper that is made to cut up and use on other projects. In my case, cards mostly. 

Check out the video here:

Here's a better look at the cards that were created with the masterboard.








The last card is a different kind of shaker card. It was hard to photograph without glare, but I love it so much! I stamped the plastic using an archival ink and let it dry overnight just to be on the safe side. I may need to do a video on this. It was easy, just a little different.

Anyhow, what do you think? I love this masterboard and the projects I was able to make from it. Be sure to check out the video and give me a thumbs up. Don't forget to hit the subscribe button for more of my videos!

Elements II Stamp Set from Bloom Arts (these are designed by me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!