Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Making My Own Labels/Stickers

I made a really quick video to show you what I do with some of my masterboards and/or artwork. I like to print them on labels and then use them in my planner. Now, I don't decorate my planner like others do. I figure if I'm going to invest a lot of time and money on something, it's going to be on something other than my calendar/planner. I know there are many that do and there's certainly nothing wrong with that, I just chose not to. 

Check out this quick video I just uploaded to see more:

Some photos of completed weeks:



I keep track of the most random things, but believe it or not, I flip back through my planner a lot when trying to remember small details. Especially when I'm working on my Month In Review scrapbook pages.

Do you have a planner? Would you like some of my designed labels sent to you? Leave a comment or send me an email and I'll send some over to you. I have plenty and I love sharing! 

You can find my email address under the Contact Me tab on the Home Page.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!