Thursday, April 8, 2021

New DT; New Scrapbooking Site

I'm excited to announce that I've been invited to be on another Design Team. This one is for my dear friend, AnnMarie's new scrapbooking site. It's a combination of FB, Patreon, and IG but with challenges, tutorials, prizes and tiers and more. Check it out HERE!

The first DT duty was to create a layout using a sketch. Here's my layout:

I decided to use blue as the main color to coordinate with the stripes on the bear. This was a memory bear that I made for my first grandbaby. The pj's were my dad's. The bear tag was made by stamping a background with the ASL I Love You sign across the tag and then cutting that cute bear from the Cricut. I used the same pink ribbon on the tag that I used for the bear.

Other layout based on April challenges from the site:
Using strips & squares

Make your own PP with punches or stamps

I actually filmed this one since I don't normally do mixed media on my scrapbook layouts but I wanted to add some interest to it along with all those fun embellishments! Otherwise, it's a pretty simple page. Falling back on my splatters and hand drawn borders "go to". 

Watch the YouTube video:

If you love scrapbooking, be sure to check out AnnMarie's new Scrapping The Day Away site (see the link above).


1 comment:

  1. very cool, def hoping over to check out the new challenge blog! congrats!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!