Friday, April 2, 2021

TGIF; Thankful Friday #172


I did it! I held my first Facebook Live event for the Monthly Card Kit I'm starting. I held it with a small test group and it was so much fun! There were some surprises but nothing that took away from the event. This leads me to what I'm thankful for this week. 

I'm thankful for my daughter, Carly, who was moderating the chat/comments while creating the card as well. I'm thankful for my sisters, daughter-in-law, cousin and friends that joined in and left me feeling a bit high that night. I had a hard time falling asleep - I was riding the natural high. LOL

I added the sliced version of the event on Youtube but you can view the entire video on the Three Sons And A Star Facebook page. You can find the links HERE and HERE.

If you're interested in the monthly club, click on the Monthly Club Kit tab from the home page or leave me a comment and I'll send you more info. You can also like the Three Sons And A Star FB page and watch for announcements!

Have a fabulous weekend and Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!