Thursday, April 1, 2021

LTSCB; Spring Forward April Challenge


No fooling, it's April 1st and time again for a new monthly challenge theme for the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog (LTSCB). This month's theme is...Spring Forward.

I made this cool easel card for this challenge.


I've wanted to make this type of card before so I was so glad I decided to attempt it. Isn't it beautiful?

Now it's your turn, make a Spring Forward project and link it to the LTSCB by the end of the month.

I'm also entering this card in the Green Challenge at the Crafty Gals Corner Challenges.  Go check it out!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty in green! That butterfly die cut is gorgeous and the easel shape is a fun touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for joining us at crafty gals challenges.. I love the green and the butterfly....very pretty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!