Saturday, June 15, 2024

The Legend Cake Topper

I found an editable file in Cricut Design Space that was designed for a T-shirt but decided to change it a little and make it into a cake topper. I have not played with pens in the Cricut so instead of cutting each letter, I used the Print/Cut function for the words. 


I added two offsets and stars to add more layers and to make it really pop. The thing with cake toppers is layers and more dimension! Watch my process YouTube video to see how I completed it.

Hubby sure does love chocolate cake, we knew for sure we'd have one of those AND a cake topper is the best way to dress a store bought cake up!



I have this file in Cricut Design Space and you should be able to edit the years and words. Get the file HERE

Hubby goes by OWO as his "grandpa" name. When asked what he wanted to be called as a grandparent, he said, "Old Wise One". So, OWO for short and so much better! Let me tell you, it is so cute when the granddaughters call him that.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!