Thursday, June 6, 2024

Printable Cuttable Creatables Summer Banner


Does anything say summer like popsicles!?! I don't think so! I used the Summer Popsicles ES029 from Printable Cuttable Creatables for this super fun and bright summer banner that I added to a wooden sign. I purchased the wooden sign from the clearance aisle at Walmart last year so it was nice to finally use it!


There are six different popsicles and that was exactly the amount I needed for my project. I pretty much copied the colors exactly as designed with the exception of changing the pink to yellow on the Neapolitan one. I wanted it to look like my favorite ice cream truck popsicle, the Chocolate Bomb Pop. Where's the ice cream man when you need him?

As always, I lay down the layers before adding any adhesive. This ensures that the pieces are layered correctly and I won't get adhesive in wrong areas.


Because I am making a banner, I created these banner tabs on the canvas in Design Space. I did this by adding score marks to each end of a rectangle and centering a hole between the edge & score lines on each side. Once I did that, I selected all the pieces and hit the Attach icon.  

I learned to add these tabs instead of punching holes in the actual images. They are hidden on the back! So clever.  



I found the words “hello Summer” in Design Space and used white vinyl to add it to the black round board.  I can’t tie a decent bow so I gathered lots of bright ribbon and tied them together to create a rag bow at the top.  So cute!


I love how it looks on our inside door (white) as well as our outside door (red). It just pops!

Be sure to head over to the Printable Cuttable CreatablesPrintable Cuttable Creatables site to take a look at the SVG files and be inspired by all sorts of projects from the DT. Use code 3SONS15 for 15% off your purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!