Monday, June 17, 2024

Junk Journal Butterfly


Earlier this month, my daughter and I decided to clear out and organize the closet in the Command Center. We found lots of goodies (and junk) in there! I found a box of 1,000 library check out cards so I decided to see if anyone in the Junk Journal FaceBook group that I'm a member wanted some. Wow! I got tons of responses and was able to mail out a lot of these cards!

Many people asked if I wanted anything in return and I declined since I already have my own overflowing stash...well, that didn't stop them from sending Happy Mail! It did indeed, make me happy!

Look at all this!



I figured if I have all the new stuff, I may as well work on a new spread in the Junk Journal.

And here's the final two page spread:


Watch the process video for all the details, but as you can see, I go from here to there back to here and then there again! I love that about these junk journal/art journals. It's such a freeing way to create art!


I use acrylic paints, spray inks, bottled inks, ink pads, gesso paint pens and lots of homemade marking tools!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!