Friday, June 14, 2024

Stick It Down Sketch; Easter Layout 2022

I'm still scrapbooking 2022 and now it's Easter. I can't believe how much the girls have changed since these photos were taken. I am using the double page sketch by Stick It Down for this two page spread. They have a two page, one page and card sketch every month on their FaceBook page. Check it out!

Here's the sketch:

And here's my layout:


I have to be honest, it took a little bit to figure out the triangle pieces, but I ended up cutting the top triangles from an 8x8" square and the bottom triangles from a 9x9" square. TIP: It's best to use a print that is not directional like the Easter eggs, this was a much better choice!



All the embellishments and title were cut using the Cricut. You can copy the title and embellishments from my Cricut Design Space project by clicking HERE. How cute is that Bunny Squad title!?!

I changed the sizes and the location of the photos to fit my needs but pretty much stayed with the general sketch. I was able to get four photos, a big title, journaling and some fun embellishments in!

Be sure to check out the YouTube process video for all the details.


Products Used:
Photo Play Hop To It Paper Pack
CutCardStock Carnation Pink Cardstock
Variety of cardstock color scraps for the title, journaling box & embellishments
Enamel dots and hearts from my collection.
Sparkle splatter from FSJ (now Spellbinders - I do not think they have this product any longer)

You can link your own project to their FaceBook page and just take a peek and be inspired by all the beautiful layouts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!