Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Card Making Using the Sizzix. Worth It?


I bought a Sizzix Sidekick awhile back so I've purchased a few more dies that I could use with it. My thought is that I'd purchase dies that were more intricate or those who coordinate with stamp sets when fussy cutting would be a bear to do.

I decided to play with a few of them that I purchased.


The sets I played with include faux wax seal, florals, stamped greenery and a paper accent. Most of these sets were purchased from Spellbinders but the stamped greenery was a clearance set from CTMH.

I cut apart a 12x12 piece of altered cardstock to use as the card fronts for these. I just happened to find them in my stash. 



Watch the process video as I go through each step and my opinions. Honestly, I sound like a Debbie Downer for most of the video but I wanted to be true to my feelings towards using all these dies. 

And also keep in mind that I used a lot of dies for these cards. I guess the saying of Go Big or Go Home really described this one!

They did turn out really pretty though.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!