Tuesday, June 25, 2024

So Beautiful Junk Journal Pocket


Oh, how I love this pocket that I just completed in my Little Golden Book Junk Journal! After a trip to a succulent nursery, I saw a Rattlesnake plant and fell in love with how beautiful it is!


It really looked like someone painted the smaller leaves inside the larger paddle leaves. Oh So Beautiful! I wanted to emulate it in my junk journal. I know I didn't do the plant justice, but I still love all the bright colors in this envelope pocket page that I just completed. So much brightness with the blue painty papers and all the green tones! LOVE!




Take a look at my YouTube process video to see how this started and ended. This may be the first spread in my junk journal that ended up like I intended!



Products Used:
Acrylic Paints
Mod Podge Glue
Painty Papers and More from my growing collection
Chalk Pencil
White Paint Pen
White Gel Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!