Saturday, October 8, 2022

World Card Making Day Sketch #2

Even though World Card Making Day is supposed to be a day, Sketch n Scrap has decided to post a new card sketch every Saturday during the month of October! Be sure to check all the sketches as well as the regular monthly two cards and two scrapbook layout sketches this month.

This is WCMD sketch #2:

I have decided to do something different and fun with this sketch. I made a Triple Flap Accordion Fun Fold card.


I also created a YouTube process video to show you how easy it is to put together. I love these fun fold cards because they look so difficult but they aren't.

Aren't those animals adorable? I purchased the Stampendous stamp set from Tuesday Morning back when Tuesday Morning had a great craft section. I did some simple coloring using a variety of alcohol markers from my stash. The patterned papers are the Magical Birthday collection from Echo Park. I love the bright colors!

More views of the card.



Be sure to join the WCMD challenges and stick around for the regular sketch challenges as well.

Click on over to the Sketch n Scrap blog to link your projects!





1 comment:

  1. What a creative take on the sketch Dorlene! Love it!! These sweet animals are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!