Thursday, October 20, 2022

SNS Card Sketch #228


At Sketch n Scrap, we’re celebrating World Card Making Day all month with a new card sketch every Saturday. But, we also have the two card and two scrapbooking layouts as well. Lots going on over there!

Here’s the card sketch that I’m working with:


I made a fun fold card being inspired by the sketch.


Check out the YouTube Short to see the process.

I love how this turned out and I gotta say, my stamped & colored image is fab! The overall size of the card is 4.24 x 4.25. I believe this is called a side easel card.




The three patterned papers are from my scrap pile. I love using scraps for cards! The stamped image & sentiment are from Unity Stamp Co. I used a variety of alcohol markers to color her in. I punched and inked the background circle to create a base for the image. Once I inked the circle, outlined with a thin black marker, I stamped the image directly on the circle and then splattered with gold Wink of Stella. The colored image was adhered using 3D foam adhesive.

Be sure to click over to the Sketch n Scrap blog to link your card!


1 comment:

  1. This is just beautiful Dorlene! LOVE that image and great coloring job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!