Thursday, October 13, 2022

Happy Days Layout

One of the best things about social media is all the inspiration there. I follow lots of individuals and companies that post completed layouts as well as sketches and challenges. I found this sketch on IG and decided to use it for these photos of my granddaughter's dance recital photos.

The theme of the recital was TV Land and she danced with the TV show, Happy Days. I had to borrow the Happy Days kit from Echo Park from my daughter because it was perfect for these photos! Plus, I wanted to use a black/white checked or something similar pattern and found the days of the week paper. How perfect is this for the Happy Days layout?!? Do you remember the theme song?


The TV was cut with the Cricut using the Nifty Fifties cartridge. I had cut this years ago (whenever I cut items and don't use them, I keep them in a photo box) and was so happy that I was able to use it. It's perfect!



Our family has never experienced dance recitals and boy oh boy are they intense. All the kiddos were amazing and they all work so hard. It was a lot! I'll never fully understand the makeup part of it, but it is what it is and I know she loved it.

The measurements for the patterned papers are:
6x11 floral
3x4.25 teal pattern (reverse side of the floral)
3x6.75 white/black words

All embellishments are from the Happy Days scrapbooking kit from Echo Park.

YouTube process video:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!