Wednesday, October 5, 2022

It’s a Fig on My Layout

Never would I think that I’d use a fig on a layout let alone two and an entire background sheet! This Gypsy Rose paper pack by Photo Play was the perfect colors for the photos of me and my youngest granddaughter.

I followed this sketch for my layout:
Go to Scrapbooking With AnnMarie website for all things scrapbooking!

Here’s the final layout:



I added some solid pieces of card stock to give our eyes some rest, but all the embellishments are from the pack as well.

I wanted the polka dot paper to be larger but I cut into it without really thinking. The size is 7.5 x 8.5. The green mat is a half an inch larger on both sides.  The two vertical strips are .75” each. The “bricks” on the left are around 1.5 to 2” tall x 4”. 

See the YouTube video here:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!