Wednesday, December 4, 2019

12 Days of Christmas Tags 2019; Day Two & WOYWW

Happy Holidays! We're on Day Two of the 12 Days of Christmas Tags series.

These tags were made by cutting ovals using my circle/oval cutter from Creative Memories. I had these forever and they still work perfectly. What is your favorite circle/oval cutter?

I purchased these adhesive felt Santa hats from the Dollar Tree for this purpose...tags!
Here are the tags:

I have this huge ball of twine that I purchased from a local thrift store years ago. It never seems to get any smaller!
Be sure to be a follower of my blog & leave a comment on this post for an entry in the 12 Days of Christmas Tags giveaway.  The winner will receive a set of one of each tag made during the series.

You can go back and comment as well.

To see tags from previous years, click on the 12 Days of Christmas Tags label to the right.

And since this is Wednesday, I'm also saying HELLO to the fellow deskers on the Stamping Ground's website. Today is the day we share what's on our desk. WOYWW??? A big mess!




6 comments:

  1. Happy WOYWW. Great tags. Those little Santa hats are so cute. Ali x #24

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dorlene, love those tags, they look amazing! Great find in the dollar store too. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #15 X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tags are stunning, I love the little Santa hats. Happy WOYWW. Take care, With Love & God Bless Caro xx (#5)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a big ball of twine! love the tags. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too have a never ending ball of twine, I find it most useful at Christmas as it holds many of my wrapped parcels together. Those little felt hats fit perfectly on those tags, what a great purchase.
    Happy WoywW Tracey #8

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tags Dorlene. Love the never decreasing ball of twine too lol. Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!