Tuesday, December 3, 2019

12 Days of Christmas Tags 2019; Day One

Happy 12 Days of Christmas Tags! It's that time again. I know I'm starting on a random date, but it's been a weird week already. LOL

Day One tags are using these super cute gnomes from the Gnome For The Holiday stamp set from Fun Stampers Journey/Spellbinders.

Check out this video introduction of the 2019 series:

The finished tags:
These are a sample of the tags that I made. I made eight total.

Don't forget, at the end of the series, I will have a GIVEAWAY - one of each tag made.

To be eligible for the giveaway, you must be a follower of my blog and to comment. Be sure to comment each day for 12 total chances.

To see tags from previous years, click on the 12 Days of Christmas Tags label to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!