Sunday, December 8, 2019

12 Days of Christmas Tags 2019; Day Six

On the Sixth Day of Christmas Tags, my tags were made using Washi Tape. Not in the traditional sense, but as a tool versus a product.

They are part of a Merry Mixed Media course given by jlbCREATIVE. James Luke Burke - he's one of my favorite YouTubers, IGer and cool guy. I love his laugh!

This is a free course that he offers but you do have to enroll. Google it...check it out if you're interested. He did one last year that I loved so here I am again this year!


I won't get into too many details on how these were done, but check out the step by step photos to get an idea.




Aren't these fabulous!?!

He encourages using all sorts of media and that anyone can do it!

I hope you're following my series and leaving comments on each of the 12 days posts. At the end of the 12 Days of Christmas Tags series, I will be giving away a set of one each of these 12 tags. In order to be eligible for the drawing, you must be a follower and leave a comment. Each comment is an entry so if you haven't already, go back and comment on the previous five posts and continue to check out the tags.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!