Tuesday, December 10, 2019

12 Days of Christmas Tags 2019; Day Eight

I'm noticing a stamping trend on my tags this year and here's another one. This stamp set is another oldie but goodie from Stampin Up! It's been a long while since I've used any of these cuties.

I stamped the right side of each of these small "cards" and used alcohol markers to color in all the parts. Once that was done, I cut a mask to cover the image and stamp a star background over everything.

I felt like it needed something else so I added some Nuvo drops here and there.



Don't forget about the GIVEAWAY at the end of this 12 day series. One person will win a set of all twelve of these tags. To be eligible, you must be a follower of my blog and leave a comment. The more comments you leave, the more entries you'll have in the drawing.

Leave a comment each day to increase your chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!