Friday, December 6, 2019

12 Days of Christmas Tags 2019; Day Four AND TGIF; Thankful Friday

Can you believe there are only 19 more days until Christmas?! Are you ready? Me...no. I never used to be a last minute person, but I just can't seem to get into the shopping spirit.

But...at least I'll have the tags ready for all those gifts.

Day Four tags were made by slicing 1x5.5" strips from cardstock. I used this tag corner cutter to cut these strips into a tag shape.
I bought this at Tuesday Morning for next to nothing.

I used this stamp set, Wild Washi ink pad and paper scraps to create these cute tags.
I added a punched circle & some twine to finish them:

At the end of the series, I will be giving away a set of one each of the 12 tags. Be sure to become a follower of my blog and leave a comment on this post as well as each of the 12 posts for more entries in the giveaway.

To see tags from previous years', click on the 12 Days of Christmas Tags label to the right.

Since today is also FRIDAY. I want to give a Thankful Friday shout out to my granddaughter. She is hilarious! She makes me laugh every day especially when she attempts (and mostly successful) at scaring me every single day. It makes her happy...scares the "you know what" out of me, but that's ok. It is such a joy to have her around!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!