Saturday, December 7, 2019

12 Days of Christmas Tags 2019; Day Five

Day Five tags are made with a SU! stamp set that I haven't used before. I purchased this set from a local thrift store for $3.00! I own the punch for many, many years but didn't buy the coordinating stamp set and when I found the set at the thrift store, I was so excited!


And here they are all done!

Both patterned papers used are from the Holly Jolly collection from Quick Quotes. I love that butter yellow patterned paper - so pretty!

At the end of the series, I will be giving away a set of one each of the 12 tags. Be sure to become a follower of my blog and leave a comment on this post as well as each of the 12 posts for more entries in the giveaway.

To see tags from previous years', click on the 12 Days of Christmas Tags label to the right


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!