Monday, December 10, 2018

State Fair

Hi there today I’m going to share a quick and easy layout featuring three photos.  Two are 4x6 and the third was cut down to 3x4. I’m using the Hibiscus paper collection from Quick Quotes which will be available soon.
This bright and cheerful paper collection is perfect for your summer layouts! I specifically used the HI101 and HI102 papers. HI101 was used as the base and HI102 was cut down to 6x12. I inked all four edges using either Island Orange or Bermuda PowderPuff Chalk Inks.
Honestly that was about it. Didn’t I say a this was quick and easy? I added a blue scalloped edge and four different and coordinating Washi Tapes to the seam.

I used a “summer” cut out from a previous Club Q kit and ombré inked it with Bermuda PowderPuff Chalk Ink to coordinate with the papers. I used the backside of one of the papers for the journaling block base and added a piece of white cardstock. Both of these pieces were inked around the edges as well.
I found some coordinating alphabet stickers and splattered some ink on the diagonal corners to finish the page.

Quick Quotes Products Used:
Hibiscus Paper Collection
Island Orange and Bermuda PowderPuff Chalk Inks

Other Products Used:
Assorted WashiTapes
White Cardstock
Beach Ball Color Splash by Fun Stampers Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!