Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Paper Pad Party Page 2

Here’s the right side of the double page layout of the Oh Yes, December (faux December Daily) project. It’s been a lot of fun taking at least one photo a day in December. I really didn’t think I had much going on every year since my kids are grown, but wowzers...most days I’m having a hard time taking only one photo!

Here’s the layout and some close ups!


If you recall from my previous Paper Pad Party post, I am following along with the December series that Janet from RTS Scrapbooking (YouTube) is hosting.

Here’s the post for the left side of this 2-page layout HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!