Thursday, December 20, 2018

Holly Jolly Holiday with Quick Quotes

Hi there, I’m sharing a single page layout using products from December’s Club Q by Quick Quotes.
I inked the edges of both papers with Cactus PowderPuff Chalk Ink and all the embellishments. The fabulous thing about these kits is there are precut embellishments in both paper and chipboard.

I inked the tree edges in Cactus ink even though I knew the paper would cover them. I figured if I adhered it wrong, the ink will hide any mistakes.

I also inked the title chipboard in Cactus PowderPuff Chalk Ink. I love how the kit also included a die cut to mat the title!

The paper I used is perfect for the mixed media look without the mess, bulk or time. I didn’t do much else to the page except add some rhinestones to the tree on the bottom right. The rhinestones are also part of the Club Q kit!

Quick Quotes Products Used:
Holly Jolly Holiday Club Q December
Cactus PowderPuff Chalk Ink
Elements from the Club Q kit: rhinestones, chipboard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!