Monday, December 31, 2018

Holiday Card with Quick Quotes

I know it’s late, but I’m sharing a holiday card I made using the Holly Jolly paper collection from Quick Quotes. This is an easy card with paper, PowderPuff Chalk Inks some lace & twine.

The first thing I did was cut down a piece of patterned paper from the Holly Jolly collection and inked the edges with Kokomo PowderPuff Chalk Ink.
I added some Cactus PowderPuff Chalk Ink on this piece of white lace.
I attached the colored lace, twine and a 1/2” piece of paper to the bottom of the base paper to create  some interest to the bottom of the piece.
I stamped the sentiment on a scrap piece of cardstock using Kokomo PowderPuff Chalk ink and inked around the edges. This was attached using 3D foam tape. I tied a double bow with the same twine and attached that to the center.

Quick Quotes Products Used:
Holly Jolly Patterned Paper
PowderPuff Chalk Ink in Kokomo and Cactus.

Other Products Used:
Twine from Fun Stampers Journey
Lace from my stash
Sentiment Stamp from Fun Stampers Journey
Cardstock card base

Click on over to the Quick Quotes Blog to see more inspiration with this paper collection and many more! And I’m sad to say my year on Quick Quotes DT has ended. This is my last post as a DesignTeam member, cut I will continue to use their awesome products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!