Saturday, December 15, 2018

12 Days of Christmas Tags 2018; Day Four

On the fourth day of Christmas Tags, I made these nutcracker tags!

I was gifted a few different Jolee 3D Christmas stickers years ago for my birthday. You know what's coming next...I never used them. Apparently, the theme of this years' tags is "use your older stuff"!

I used the same banner tag bases and covered them with two different coordinating Christmas paper scraps. On the right side of each tag, I adhered one of the 3D nutcrackers. How have I never used these before? They are so great. I love them on these tags!

The small circles on the left were punched from another scrap piece of paper and added to create a space to stamp the "to & from".

Remember...this is Day Four of the 12 day series. At the end of the series, I'm drawing a name to win a set of one of each of the 12 tags. To enter, leave a comment on each, some or one of the posts. Obviously the more you comment, the more entries you'll receive. Good luck!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!