Thursday, December 20, 2018

12 Days of Christmas Tags 2018; Day Nine

Day Nine is here and the tags are coming along nicely. The tags I made for today were inspired by the Merry Mixed Media free course I'm taking by jlb creations. I love his YouTube channel and also follow him on IG. Can you say obsessed? LOL I think he is so creative and funny. If you haven't heard of James Burke, you need to look him up.

This free course shows ways to use your washi tape. These "ugly" Christmas sweaters were a pdf that he provided. Basically you just put down some washi tape over the image and after outlining the sweater with a black marker, I cut them out, punched a hole and added a small circle to write the To/From.


Aren't they cute...er, I mean ugly? Which is your favorite?

GIVEAWAY:
At the end of the 12 Days of Christmas Tags 2018 series, I'll be giving away one set of one of each 12 tags to a lucky winner. To enter the giveaway, leave a comment on all, some or one of the 12 day posts. You'll get one entry for each comment you leave. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!