Friday, December 21, 2018

12 Days of Christmas Tags 2018; Day 10 & TGIF #72

TGIF; Thankful Friday #72. This week I'm thankful for all the charity organizations that are coming along picking up donations. I went through my closet and managed to fill one large box and two large garbage bags of clothes, shoes, bags, etc. Who needs Spring Clean Up, when your mojo comes in December? LOL

Here are my tags for Day Ten:

I used a digi stamp from Stamp Prints to create a snowman patterned paper and then used red, green and blue Sharpies to add color. I used this sheet to make color copies onto thick white cardstock.

I cut them down to 2.5 x 5 tags. I used a black Sharpie to handwrite the to/from and to outline the tags.


These were easy, but they are so cute! I'll add ribbon to the ends when they are ready to be used.

GIVEAWAY:
I know I started the series late and the tags will probably be used next year instead of this year, but don't forget to leave a comment to be entered into my 12 Days of Christmas Tags 2018 giveaway. Be sure to go back to Day One and leave comments going forward. Your comment(s) give you one entry to the drawing.

Christmas is only five days away people!! Are you ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!