Friday, June 29, 2018

TGIF: Thankful Friday #49


Image result for 49ers

Well, well, well...I just have to be thankful for the San Francisco 49ers this week. Every opportunity to celebrate the number 49 is a good one!

This should be an exciting season for us this year. The last few have been heart breaking but we sure did leave with a bang at the end of last season! With Jimmy Garoppolo at the helm, we're excited for a new season to start!

Whether or not you're a 49er fan, the NFL season will soon be upon us and we'll all have the opportunity to cheer for our favorite teams and enjoy game time munchies!

Are you ready for some football?!?  YES, I AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!