Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Ladies Night Out

My work hosted a Ladies Night Out and about 20 of us took advantage of it. We had a delicious and filling Italian dinner and painted pottery (to be fired in the kiln later). This was the first time I’ve ever did something like this and it was a lot of fun!

My friends and I weren’t sure what we were going to do but just got some colors we liked and went for it.

Here’s my bowl as I’m done painting it. We have to wait until school is back (August) to get the finished product. By then I’m sure we’ll forget all about them. LOL

Here’s a photo of my friends and I:

I’ll be sure to post a photo in August. Can you wait that long?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!