Friday, June 1, 2018

Cute Animals; CWS June Challenge

The challenge for June at the Creative With Stamps blog is cute animals. Be sure to link your project by clicking over to the site HERE.


This past weekend, I hung out with a girlfriend that I haven’t seen in a long time. We talked, laughed, ate, and did some crafting. I brought some stamps that I haven’t used in a long time or ever. This set was one of them.

I started this card by using a circle cutter to cut a circle in the card base. Then I cut a 1/4” larger circles in two coordinating patterned papers.

The fox & stump were stamped on white cardstock and fussy cut before adhering to the card base. I attached one of the patterned paper circles in the inside of the card before stamping the sentiment on it. I debated on stamping the sentiment on site cardstock instead, but decided to stamp directly on the patterned paper. I don’t know if it was the right decision, but I liked the way it looks.

Here’s the card:


Isn’t that adorable!?

Now it’s your turn...click on over to the Creative With Stamps site and join the challenge.

Stamp Set:
Close To My Heart

5 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful, I like it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing card, i love the colours you chose too! Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful combination of colors, papers and images, Dorlene. That little fox certainly is cute sitting next to his little tree stump!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, the fox is cute and the window adds that extra 'wow'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the patterned papers you used...so cute. And I have no idea how you did that dimensional window, but it is spectacular!!! Fabulous card!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!