Friday, June 1, 2018

TGIF; Thankful Friday #45

Another busy week has passed by. I feel like the saying, "When it rains, it pours" has been my motto these past few weeks. But it's all good!

This week I'm thankful for my Cricut machine. I have two that I use regularly and those babies have been chirping this week. They sure do make me look good. It helps me with everything from scrapbook layouts, cards, decorative pieces and party decorations! And I love using Design Space for taking it up a whole other level.

Click on my Cricut Project label on the right to see some of my creations. My latest project has not been posted yet, but look for it soon.
Summer's here...it's supposed to get up to 100 degrees this weekend so be sure to keep cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!