Monday, June 25, 2018

FCCB #329; Patriotism

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog's current challenge is...
Challenge #329-Patriotism
Make a project that symbolizes patriotism in any country!

This Weeks Sponsor



Dreaming Tree SVG's

The winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate!

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

If it isn't a card, you will get two entries into the drawing!

Here is my project-

I made these three “lanterns” in Red, White & Blue. I love making 3D projects and this one was perfect. We don’t do a lot for the 4th of July - mostly stay home and watch our dog. She gets so freaked out over all the fireworks but I like to decorate my office space. I thought these three would look great hanging from the hook in my cubicle.

I used the Home for the Holidays - Spring & Summer cartridge for them. Aren’t they cute! I can see me using this in all sorts of color combinations!



Now it’s your turn! Add your patriotic project to the linkage!


3 comments:

  1. These look awesome!! I love the design! Hope you have a happy 4th next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so patriotic and fabulous!! I love the design!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. These lanterns are super cute! So festive and they would be great for a lot of different occasions!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!