Tuesday, June 12, 2018

LOTW “K”

LOTW or Letter Of The Word is so fun and I haven’t participated in one of these exchanges in a long time. My friend asked our group of crafters if anyone was interested in making these letters for her granddaughter - of course I said YES!

If you’ve every participated in one of these exchanges, usually you make multiples of the same letter and all participants are able to assemble the same word when all is said and done - this was a little different since we were making her granddaughter’s name. So she offered to make any letter we wanted. I chose a “D” since I collect them for the Command Center.

Here’s the “D” I received:
I love the colors and 3D effect with flowers, clothespin and twine!

And here’s the “K” I made for her:
She mentioned that she was hoping for a tropical theme. I felt like a flamingo was the perfect choice to embellish her letter.

So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!