Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Magic Potion Bottles; Printable Cuttable Creatables

My daughter asked for some assistance in decorations for the school library where she works. She's doing a Harry Potter theme so I uploaded these Magic Potion Bottles from Printable Cuttable Creatables. They are perfect for a not-so-scary Halloween decorations.

The largest bottle is 9" and the other two are 7".  I was able to get all three bottles cut out of one piece of cardstock by moving and rotating one of the bottles in the MAKE section before cutting.  It always nice to save some paper whenever I can!

Once all the pieces were cut, I like to lay them out before adding any adhesive. This was also a good time to add some glitter to the spider, bat and skull using a black and clear glitter marker.

It's hard to see the sparkle, but believe me it's there! I also used a white pen to add some more details on the bottle.

And there they are in their spot above the door!

Fun, right? When you're decorating the school library in a Harry Potter theme, you need all the magical stuff! These bottles fit right in.

When purchasing files on the Printable Cuttable Creatables website, use 3SONS15 for 15% off your order. She also has so many free cut files so take advantage of those as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!