Thursday, October 10, 2024

I'm So NOT Bored Junk Journal Spread


I finally got into my Junk Journal to create this quick and simple spread. The original piece is a tri-fold junk mail advertising booklet. I saw the words "I'm so bored" and thought, I'm not. And even when I am, I can always spend time in the Command Center!

I glued under paper, pretzel and candy box wrappers to the original piece and then added some paint, gelatos, paint pens and a regular pencil to complete the piece.


So bright and festive especially compared to the pink/black color scheme of the original ad.

Check out the process video here:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!