Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Month in Review Layout

I'm halfway through 2022 with this Month in Review layout for both June & July. As I mentioned before, Month in Review layouts are those one off photos that were taken during the month that don't necessarily warrant a full 12x12 layout. 

I used the Family Fun 6x6 pad & embellishments from Ellie's Studio. I love the bright colors in this collection and felt it worked well with the variety of photos. I've had this particular set for many years so I'm not sure if it's still available. 

The layout is mostly photos since there were a lot and I wanted to include them all but I think it still works with minimal journaling & embellishments.

I did some fancy layering & some paper saving tips are on the YT process video. Take a look!

There's a coordinating page that I'll place in the scrapbook next to this one. I didn't do a process video on this because I knew I couldn't. These are photos of three different hospital stays during June & July for Tony. This layout also includes some hidden journaling which is accessible by pull tab.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!