Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Fun Fold Card Featuring Lucy


Check out this fun fold card that I made featuring our favorite redhead, Lucy! I just love this stamp set by Scrappy Boy Stamps. I used a retro purse patterned paper from Dear Lizzie to match the retro theme of Lucy.

To make the card, you'll need a 4.25x11 piece of cardstock scored at 2.25 and 5.5 on the 11" side. You'll also need to turn the card to the 4.25" side and the 2.25" score up top. Cut a piece on both sides at 1" down to the score line.



The piece that flips is cut at 2.75x4.5"; Inside Pattern Paper = 5.25x4"; Front Left Side Pattern Paper = 2.5x4; Inside cardstock = 2.5x4.25" but can match the 2.75x4.5" side.

I stamped the Lucy image using black archival ink and colored with chalk pencils & a waterbrush. 

Watch the YouTube process video to see how this is made.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!