Friday, March 1, 2024

LTCCB; Making Cards from the Mess on my Desk


We are totally redoing the Command Center and I have a lot of random stuff on my desk. I (sort of) organized the stuff and decided to have a card making marathon. I gotta be honest, I made four and then had to take a break!

I’m adding this card for the Love To Craft Challenge Blog LTCCB. I did a similar technique with these stamp stickers but the card turned out completely different (check out the other card HERE). I just love both of them!



Check out the YouTube video to see how it was created and then go to the LTCCB for more inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!