Friday, March 8, 2024

Final Touches; Wedding Layouts

I don't know about you but when I attend a crop, I usually focus on getting photos on the page and other big items. And when I get home, I cut out my titles and add smaller details. Well, I don't always do this but when I don't have all the 'stuff' with me, this is always my plan.

I did just that when I attended the last crop. I put together 5 two-page spreads of the wedding album I'm working on and this post focuses on completing them.

I'm almost done with the wedding album and cannot wait to gift it to my nephew and niece. We're having a family gathering in April so I hope I'll be done by then.

The left side of this two pager was shown before. I used a cut file from Printable Cuttable Creatables for the champagne glasses and Cricut Design Space for the "cheers". I finished the right side of the spread during the crop.


Check out the flip through YouTube layout as well as putting on the finishing touches on one of them:


They'll be more videos coming soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!