Thursday, March 28, 2024

Joy Layout


This layout was a little tough to create because it brought up so many feelings. I remember this moment and how sentimental we all got. This photo reminds us how my son was in life - fully aware of his emotions and completely fine with showing them.

The layout started with one goal...use as much of this collection as possible. There’s only a little bit left and I didn’t want to hold onto it any more.


I chose to use the pocket insert sheet as the base of the layout and then I used as many of the scraps as possible. The bottom right corner was covered with a tag (that's part of the collection) and that's where the word "JOY" came in.

I handcut and embellished the holly leaves & berries and I stamped the word 'joy' using all sorts of different stamps from my stash.

The idea of multiple stamping was a complete afterthought and one I am so happy with! Check out the YouTube process video to see how it all comes together.


Product Line:  Theresa Collins Candy Cane Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!