Friday, March 1, 2024

TGIF; Thankful Friday #307


TGIF and Happy Thankful Friday! This week I'm thankful for a house full of girls. Growing up, I only have sisters, a house full of girls was always loud and chaotic. I knew I wanted the complete opposite - please NO daughters.

But I gotta tell ya, as a grandparent. These three granddaughters are so precious. I love that they are a little rough but also girly. They are so fun (and exhausting) to be around. Grandparenting is so awesome and we're lucky enough to have these little cuties so close.

So Thank Heaven for Little Girls!


What are you thankful for this week? Please share in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!