Saturday, March 2, 2024

Desert is Calling Layout

If you're like me, you have a love/hate relationship with beautiful patterned papers. This is definitely true of the Prima Marketing Golden Desert collection. I LOVE it so much and I HATE to use it and cover any of it!

Once I decided I was going to cut into the paper, I took a deep breath and went for it! The combination of the cactus papers with blue & a little pink solid cardstock is so beautiful and then I added the beautiful photos. Whoa! This might be one of my favorite pages.


I bought the puffy stickers from this line much later than when I first purchased the papers and I'm so glad I did. They coordinate perfectly and give this page some fun details and dimension.


I love how I used journaling strips to the 4x6 pocket card and how I used the smaller pocket cards for another journaling block and to embellishment the page. 

Be sure to check out the YouTube process video:



FUN FACT: My son, who is in the photos, is 6'5 and you'd never know that he's so tall when standing next to the saguaro. Really gives these huge cacti some perspective!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!