Friday, October 27, 2023

TGIF: Thankful Friday #291

Hey there! Happy Thankful Friday! We had lots of activity this week and I want to especially be thankful for family craft nights. We had the kids over on Wednesday to paint pumpkins. 

It's always a lot of fun when craft supplies come out and I'm always so impressed by the creativity of my family members.



I know this is something the granddaughters enjoy since I specifically heard our 13 year old tell whoever called her that she'd have to call them back because she was busy painting her pumpkin! If that isn't love, I don't know what is! :)

Tis the season to get crafty that's for sure!


Be sure to let me know what you are thankful for this week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!