Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Scrapbook Album Cover

Have you thought about adding something to the front of your scrapbook albums? I have but never acted on it until now. I'm so glad I did. This was super easy since I just used an image as is from Cricut Design Space and then cut it in vinyl.


This striped album cover is now a custom made album! I'm almost done with the photos for this album. We sure how hiking and road trip adventures during the Covid Shut Downs, it was so nice to be outdoors and doing something I wouldn't have been doing. I may do an album flip through because I love these layouts!


Check out this quick & easy video to watch how it was done:


Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel so you can see the flip through or any other videos I post.

What will you do with your Cricut today?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!