Friday, October 6, 2023

TGIF; Thankful Friday #288

Hello there and Happy Thankful Friday! I started this series to remind myself each week that there is always something to be thankful for and I'm so glad I did. Believe me, there have been lots of weeks that I don't feel that way, but stopping to think about it really does help.

This has been one of those weeks. I don't even know exactly why, but it has been. This week I'm thankful for the Mocha Cookie Crumble Frapp that was this week's drink from Tony's Starbucks Bucket List. So good! In fact, so good that I bought it twice and even treated my coworkers to one.

It's the simple things that make life grand!

What are you thankful for this week? Please share in the comments below or on my IG account where I also post a TGIF; Thankful Friday pix.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!