Sunday, October 15, 2023

Small Town Parade Layout


Sketch n Scrap has amazing one page layouts and card sketches every month and I’m so thankful for them. Especially on days you don’t have any creative mojo. 

The sketch I used for this layout is #283 and I followed it pretty closely:

Here’s the final layout:

This is a companion page to an earlier layout I created for this same parade. I used a lot of patterned papers - four to be exact - and added white mats around some of them. The poinsettia paper was cut to 8.5x9.5” and the green patterned paper is 4.5x8.5”.

Watch the process video to see how I created it and for paper saving tips. 


This layout includes a title I created in Cricut Design Space, journaling strips, older Christmas stickers, ephemera and black pen outlines. There's a lot going on, but it came together so nicely.


Be sure to check out Sketch n Scrap's blog and FB group.  Like I mentioned above, they post two each of one page layouts and card sketches. So fun!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!