Friday, August 18, 2023

TGIF; Thankful Friday #281


Happy Thankful Friday! This week I'm thankful for a quiet week. I know, it seems like this should be a regular occurrence since it's really only hubby, DD and I at home but some weeks there's a lot of activity going on. This was not one of them and for that I'm thankful.

The weather is hot and humid and it's making me really tired. I'm thankful that I can go to bed early or take a nap when I get home.

Even though we had two birthdays this week, it was still quiet.



I made these sashes for the girls over the weekend using Infusible Ink and the Cricut. I don't have a lot of this supply, but I do have some. I rarely use it so I am also thankful to use up products and they look SO GOOD!

What are you thankful for this week? Share below in the comments.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!