Sunday, August 20, 2023

Sketch n Scrap; Card Sketch #248


Do you have a hard time making masculine cards? I think most of us do but I made one for the Sketch n Scrap card sketch #248 and I love it.

There were scraps of animal prints on my desk so I decided to use them for this card. I also used the back side on one of the papers for the white cardstock. This worked well because the patterned paper was a heavy weighted paper.

The stamp set that was used is from Fun Stampers Journey which is now a part of Spellbinders. I don't know if it's available any longer, but it is a good one!


The image was colored using a variety of alcohol markers and the sentiment used is an older CTMH stamp set. 

See the process here:


Be sure to visit the Sketch n Scrap blog and/or Facebook page for all the sketches available and lots of inspiration.


1 comment:

  1. This card is so fun! I love it, you rocked the sketch Dorlene!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!