Sunday, August 6, 2023

From Plain to Fabulous!

If you are a regular to my blog, you know that we just welcomed another granddaughter recently so when my local Walgreens sent me a coupon for two free 5x7's, I jumped on it!

I couldn't find a double 5x7 photo frame that I liked so I bought a plain one from Hobby Lobby knowing that I could make it something pretty.


And that's what I did. I searched floral bouquet in Cricut Design Space and found one that I liked. I knew I wanted it to be simple and pretty. This bouquet fit the bill. I duplicated it but made one of them slightly smaller than the other.


I used removable black vinyl because that's the type I found when going through my scrap pile.
Take a look at the video to watch the process.


Such an improvement and it looks so beautiful in my office cubicle!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!